Friday, February 11, 2011

To Shop or Not to Shop...That IS the Question

If you've had a baby you or lost a significant amount of weight you know what I'm talking about.  Currently I have a closet full of clothes that are too small for me.  Subsequently I'm donning some very cute yoga pants trying to make due with a few workout jackets, some long sweaters, and nursing tank tops.  Super Sexy!  So, do I hang tough and be thankful I don't have to go to a real job in yoga pants.  Or, do I buck up and spend some money on pants that I pray won't fit me in a few weeks.  Hmmm, yoga pants it is.  A third child also means watching the budget a bit more. 

I had a great workout today with my sweet 6 year old Max.  He ran on the treadmill, did some "push-ups", and a few ab exercises.  I also took the time to incorporate the baby for my ab and glut work.  My middle child Sydney loved doing monkey squats with mommy.  Basically she hangs on to me like a monkey while I power out 20 squats with the extra weight.  Great day.

My Meals Today:
Breakfast: 3 egg omelet (2 eggs, 1 white) 1/4 cup f/f cottage cheese.
Snack:  nuts, apple (my favorite on the go errand running snack)
Lunch: Soup and salad
Snack: apple sauce (unsweetened) w/w tortilla with peanut butter
Dinner: Chicken and broccoli sauce with green salad. 
Snack: Baked Apple and Blueberries (see above blog for recipe)

Diaper workout:
Continuing with 20 squats 6 times a day.  As mentioned above, toddlers make great extra challenge.  Just be sure your form is good and they are close to your body. 

Looking forward to 60 degrees and a long walk tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment